Meeting – Cats
Dear Sir / Madam,
Since you have been directed to this page you most probably have been allocated a slot to visit our cat boarding set up (or are being allocated one). We thank you in advance for your time. On this page you will find all the necessary information in relation to this meeting. We strongly suggest reading this page thoroughly and do get in touch in case of any difficulties.
The introductory meeting will serve as a first hand introduction to our cat boarding service. You will have the chance to observe the premises and assess the well being and mental state of any other cats that would be on boarding with us at the time of your visit. This meeting will allow you to formulate an informed opinion about our service in an attempt to help you make the best decision possible.
We kindly ask you to allocate an hour (excluding travelling time) for the meeting. From experience we find that an hour gives us enough time to provide a proper tour of the set up as well as time to go over any questions you may have. We kindly ask you to be on time on your scheduled time and date.
It is extremely important to bring the up to date vaccine records for every cat potentially staying at the premises. We are very strict with our vaccine policy and will only board cats if satisfactory vaccination documentation is provided. There is no need to bring the cat/s with you.
The person responsible for your introductory meeting is Joseph Zerafa. You can reach him on +356 99442528.
We are located at: “Sistina”, Triq Bir Rikka, Marsaxlokk. – Google Maps Link.
In order not to waste time in finding the exact door we suggest that once you make your way to Triq Bir Rikka you call Joseph Zerafa on +356 99442528. He will come out to meet you and take it from there.
After the meeting we strongly suggest that you visit other pet sitters and shop around. In this way you will be able to make the most informed choice available. We want people to leave their pets with us only if they are fully convinced that we are the right choice.
Please follow the steps below to secure your booking.
- On our website follow the link “Book Your Pet!“on the menu bar.
- The site will ask you for a password to access this area. This password will be given to you during the meeting. Please keep it safe. This password limits the booking section only to those who would have visited us and gone over the necessary introductions
- Once in the booking section complete the relevant booking form depending on the service required.
- When pressing the “Send” button at the bottom of the form, please make sure that the message that appears under the “Send” button is a positive one saying that your booking has been received. The form fields are mandatory and if filled in incorrectly or omitted the booking will not make it through and the form will display an error rather than a confirmation message.
- Once your booking makes it through, our system will generate your unique booking identifier and process the data inserted.
- We will send you a deposit request in PDF format to the same email that you submit in the form. In this booking request you will have all the necessary details to transfer the deposit as well as a summary of the booking. If you do not receive this deposit request within two days of submitting the booking please get in touch. Although it never happened we always account for any error from the server side while placing your booking submitted. We take extra precautions to make sure that no bookings are mistakenly not answered.
- In the meantime the chosen enclosure will be blocked for a period of seven days from the date of booking submission to allow for the deposit to make it through.
- Once the deposit makes it through we will reply with a booking confirmation. If no deposit is received within seven days of booking submission, the booking automatically drops from our system and the chosen enclosure will be available for others to book.
- A day before the boarding period is due we will get in touch to coordinate the time at which the cat/s shall be picked up by us or brought to us by you.
Should you encounter any difficulty at any point please get in touch.